All visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms. Please read the terms carefully before continuing to use this website.
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that the website, its contents, or the server that makes it available will be error or virus free or uninterrupted. We control and operate this website from India and make no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this website from outside of India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
We reserve the right to charge subscription or membership fees from a user, without prior notice, in respect of any product or service provided on this site.
We offer products, services, content and various other functionalities and services to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. We do not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from our site in another region and we may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region, if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region. Orders placed through this website or any website for any of our products or services are subject to additional terms and conditions and you should read them carefully before placing an order.
Information that we publish on the WWW may contain references or cross references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your region/country. Such references do not imply that we intend to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult our business contact at your location for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
THIRD PARTY INTERACTION AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
In your use of the website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the website. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that we have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under our control or maintained by us. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
THIRD PARTY INTERACTION AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
• This website contains materials, including text, photographs, images, illustrations, designs, graphics, and audio, video, written and other material including program and code operating this website, (collectively “Materials”) which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Materials are either owned by us or have been licensed to us, our affiliates or our associates by the owner(s) of those rights so that we can use such material as part of this website. We retain copyright on all Materials, information and content and all trademarks displayed on this website are owned by us or used under license to us, our affiliates or associates.
• You may:
o use and display the Materials only on your personal computer solely for personal use. We grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and
non-transferable license only for such use.
o print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
In all such cases the Material must not be modified in any way and all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices must be kept intact and we must be acknowledged as the source of the Material.
• You shall not:
o copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any Material contained in the website except as set out under "You may" above. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the Material on the website;
o copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
o remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website;
o link to this website, without our express written consent. If you want to make additional use of any of our Material outside the terms provided herein, please contact us for the appropriate consent and conditions. Unless stated otherwise on this website all other uses of the content and Materials are expressly prohibited.
CONTENT AND CONTRIBUTIONS POSTED BY YOU
Any information, text, photographs, images, illustrations, designs, graphics, and audio, video, written and other material (collectively "Content") posted or transmitted either publicly or privately by you, is your sole responsibility. We shall have the right to remove any Content that we believe in good faith, violates these terms and conditions or that has been alleged to infringe any intellectual property rights or that is otherwise objectionable in our sole opinion, without being liable to you in any way for any loss or damage arising from such removal. By posting any Content, you warrant and represent that:
o you are the copyright owner of such Content, or that the copyright owner of such Content has granted you permission to use such Content;
o you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these terms and conditions, and
o each person depicted in the images or photographs of such Content, if any, has provided consent to the use of such photographs or images as set forth in these terms and conditions, including, by way of limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such photographs or images.
o You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Content that you submit on or in connection with the website that you have not infringed on any intellectual property rights belonging to any third party.
We accept no responsibility for the Content. However, you have agreed and consented that all Content posted by you becomes our property and you have granted/assigned us and our affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
By submitting ideas, suggestion, documents, and/or proposals (collectively "Contributions") through suggestion or feedback web pages, you acknowledge and agree that your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information and we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to any such Contributions;
You agree that we shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide. Your Contributions automatically become our property without any obligation to you in respect of the Contribution; and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances.
The T20times.com and all products and logos denoted with/without TM are trademarks or registered trademarks of ours or our affiliates. Atyty trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not our product or service. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• We do not routinely monitor your postings to the website but reserve the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if we become aware of inappropriate use of the website or any of its Services, we will respond in any way that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate. You acknowledge that we will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information we receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, we will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
• Submissions and unauthorised use of any Materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the website or the use of the website by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
• We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
• We may from time to time revise, amend or modify these terms or the Disclaimer. By accessing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and Disclaimer and you should check these each time you revisit the website.
• We may change the format and Content of this website at any time. We may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the Content or for any other reason.
In addition to the above mentioned terms, you expressly undertake, represent and covenant that you shall not:
• restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this website, including without limitation by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of this website;
• transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
• post or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, abusive, pervasive, hateful threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or other similar material;
• indulge in cyber stalking, become or create a nuisance for any visitor/user of the website;
• use the website to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
• interfere with or disrupt the website or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website;
• use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the web site or the Materials provided on this web site;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the Materials or any portion thereof, your right to use this web site, or your right to access any services offered or made available on or through this web site.
• frame or mirror any part of the website without our written authorization;
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our affiliates and the directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents and sponsors of each of the foregoing harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation legal costs) and other expenses that may arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of these terms and conditions; or (ii) your activities in connection with this website.
In the event any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract, tort or otherwise, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.